In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, providers and staff.
Here are the changes that you will notice at your next appointment:
Enhanced Safety – A safe environment for our staff and patients is of paramount importance
- All our staff are required to wear a mask and gloves. Our providers will wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Office CDC Guidelines will be followed including:
- Screening staff daily
- Frequent handwashing
- Exam rooms will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient. Common areas will also be disinfected throughout the day
- Please do not walk into our office without calling our office first.
Prior to Appointment
- We have restored our Monday through Friday office hours to see all patients including annual physicals and rechecks. Telemedicine visits are, of course, available.
- Prior to your appointment, if you develop symptoms of COVID-19, please contact our office.
- You are required to wear a mask upon entrance to the building.
- Please call us from the parking lot. Once an exam room is available, we will ask you to enter the office to check-in.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be checked. If it is over 100, you will be asked to return home and to contact our office for a telemedicine appointment.
- A single caregiver will be allowed to accompany you during the visit. Other individuals must wait outside the building.